User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Happy Monday

Monday 31 January 2011

Happy Monday

I heard on the radio this morning that today was officially Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a good one.

Mondays are nursery days for Poppy which means I get to have a day with my baby girl.  Its nice to have cuddles and play with her without having Poppy saying "I want to join in the show".  You can't just sit around enjoying cuddles when you have another one to run after, so you have to make the most of them.  I can't believe how big she is getting.  The past seven months have whizzed by! 

We are off to a family Wedding in March and I have just ordered Poppy a gorgeous new outfit. I think she will look beautiful.  I have been eying this outfit up for weeks and finally took the plunge and brought it.  That is the girls sorted, just need to find something for myself now and get back to my healthy eating.  I have not been able to get back into it since Christmas.  

I keep meaning to do some exercise too but I am always so tired once the girls are alseep.  Shane brought me a cross trainer as I live too far from a gym and I have only been on it twice.  I really do need to get my butt in gear so watch this space!  I will be reporting on my progress.  After all, I would like to be a yummy mummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment