User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Tears and giggles

Sunday 30 January 2011

Tears and giggles

Well its Sunday again and I am feeling as though my weekend was rudely cut short, as Shane had to go back to work early this morning.  We all had a lovely time but it just went a bit too quickly.  

He won't be home for another two weeks now so feeling a little bit sad.

Rosie's teeth have still not made an appearance but she is suffering badly.  The poor little thing was hungry today but was struggling to eat.  

I hope they come soon. I keep thinking i can see little white lines but not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me.


On a lighter note a few things have happened that have made me giggle this weekend.  In particular there was one incident with Poppy.  She has been toilet trained for over a year now but still needs my help as she is only 2 1/2.  Anyway, today I was feeding Rosie when she said she needed a wee.  I asked if it was urgent and she said yes but she could go by herself.  I think this is because she had a friend to play the other day and she went by herself.  I said she could try, but she had to be very careful and I told her to make sure she pulled her tights right down.  Well, I went in to check on her a few minutes later and had to try very hard to hide the giggles.  It was a picture...she was sat on the toilet , she had her tights right down by her ankles but still had her knickers on and was sat on her skirt...whoops.  Maybe I need to be more specific with my instructions ha ha.  Bless her, she does make me smile!

Anyone who knows me, knows I like my little girls to look like little girls.  They always wear dresses and skirts and most of their wardrobe is pink!!  

Anyway I have been after some pretty hair pieces for them as one of the other mum's always has nice bows and things for her girls. I am very excited to say I have found some online and have ordered them today.  I can't wait for them to arrive.  I have ordered mine from The Bow Company and this is a picture of one of the ones I ordered.  I love it and will let you know what they are like and how quickly they arrive.



No comments:

Post a Comment