User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Family and yellow hair

Sunday 6 February 2011

Family and yellow hair

Well that's another weekend almost over, this year just seems to be whizzing by.  

We had a good one with Poppy's ballet lesson again yesterday and then family over for a lovely day today. We did the whole roast dinner thing and one of my Aunties who had not seen my girls yet came too.  It was magical to see her playing with the girls.  Its so hard when you have such a large family to get round and see everyone but it is lovely when it happens, so I am going to make much more of an effort this year to get round everyone.

Poppy is still freaking me about a bit though.  She told my Dad today about the lady whose house this is.  She told him that she sees her only sometimes, that she has yellow hair and that she likes her.  I don't know what to do or to think.  Maybe it is her imagination and I am reading too much into it, but what if there is more to it?  I am just really looking forward to my Husband coming home now.


Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment