User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Sickness and Angels

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Sickness and Angels

Yesterday was not a good day.  I think I had eaten something a bit off and was really sick.  To be honest I do not know how I got through the day.  It is hard work looking after two little ones when you feel like you are dying.  Thank goodness mine are little angels.  I must admit I used CBeebies to babysit, something that is limited in our house so they were loving it.  

Not ill often, my little girl did not really understand what was wrong with me.  Feeling dreadful, I wrapped myself up in my favourite blue fleecy blanket like an old lady, only to have Poppy climb under it telling me "wow its like an ocean in here".  She then proceeded to tell me about all the imaginary fish she could see.  Next she clambered out from under the blanket and saw my knees huddled up to my chest.  "Wow", she said, "a mountain" and proceeded to climb up me.... no, it's not easy being a Mummy when you are poorly.

I still have not been much of a yummy mummy today.  We had another quiet day as I was still feeling wiped out but I am hoping I will be back on track tomorrow.  Luckily the girls seem okay and their Daddy will be home tomorrow too.


Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment