User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Cinderella and Smiles

Thursday 3 March 2011

Cinderella and Smiles

Poppy learnt to talk very quickly and now at two and a half, I am still amazed at how well her speech and imagination are developing.  She really is like a little sponge.  Two conversations I have had with her in the past two days have made me smile, so I thought I would share them with you.  


Yesterday we were on the car ferry crossing the river Dart when she said " look at all the seaweed Mummy!" Not sure where she had learnt the word seaweed, I asked her if Daddy had taught her it.  "No Mummy" she said very seriously, "Kwazii from the Oconauts did!  hee hee.  


Then today we were having lunch, I was helping Rosie with hers when Poppy spilt some of her yogurt.  Trying to clean it up, she actually made more of a mess so I passed her a baby wipe and asked her to wipe it up.  She loves being given jobs and started rubbing away quite happily. Then she came out with "I am working really hard at my job, just like Cinderella" hee hee, I nearly fell off my seat laughing.  


My girls really do make me smile!  


Talking about smiling, my Husband is home tomorrow, yeehhh!! and we are off for the weekend to stay with my Sister and her family.  I am very excited as it has been a while since we saw them last.  I also get to see my little Nephew who is growing up too quickly.  I can't wait to see you all.


Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment