User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Gallery: Mothers Love

Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Gallery: Mothers Love

I waited a long time to be a Mummy.   Four years after getting Married little Poppy finally came along.  I was so happy, I just could not take the smile off my face.  I have trawled through the millions of pictures I have and I am smiling just like this in most of them.  I thought I was the luckiest person in the whole wide World!



Two years later and Rosie came along.  I was a bit worried that it might feel different...but no not at all.  That overwhelming feeling of love just hit me all over again.  I love my girls and still feel like the luckiest person alive!

I am loving this weeks Gallery, the pictures make you feel all warm and gooey inside, so head over to sticky fingers to see more entries and join in the fun. 



Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Ah what a lovely picture! You look all glowy and just so happy :-) x

    ReplyDelete