User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Results of the Garnier Challenge

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Results of the Garnier Challenge



You may have read two weeks ago here that I was going to take part in the Garnier Ultralift challenge.  Two weeks ago I posted this picture of my wrinkles:

Day 1

Since then I have been using the cream for 14 days. The sachets are of a generous portion and the cream feels nice on your skin, not oily or greasy at all.  Usually I have quite dry and sensitive skin but since using this it feels quite soft and not as dry as usual.  

As for my wrinkels, have they reduced?  Well see and judge for yourselves.  Would love your comments:

Day 14

I think they may look a little better, enough to make me want to go out and get myself a tub and use it for a while longer.  I think this is going to be a work in progress, I didn't expect them to disappear completely but am happy its a move in the right direction.

Anyway what are you waiting for...have you tried it yet?

Karen x