User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Boudoir Privé Might Help Make Me Yummy

Saturday 13 August 2011

Boudoir Privé Might Help Make Me Yummy

I have been pretty busy on the hunt for all those lotions and potions, fitness and fashion accessories or products that are going to make us Mummy's that little bit yummier. Each Saturday I write a post telling you about something I believe works and invite you all to join in with my "Make Me Yummy" blog hop sharing your favourite tips and products.


This weeks post is going to be slightly different though, as my search led me to become one of the lucky few fortunate enough to receive the first pink limited edition box from Boudoir Privé. In case you have not heard of them before, they are a Members only club where if you subscribe you will receive a goody box each month full of 4-6 deluxe sized luxury samples delivered to your front door. Perfect for this Mummy who would like to be that little bit yummier!


I have been anxiously waiting for my first box to arrive and it finally came today. Here it is:




Inside my goodies were wrapped in delicate black tissue paper, tied with a delicate pink bow and a handwritten note saying they hope you enjoy your products.



 This is what I discovered once I unwrapped it:


It includes:

  • Olavie Antioxidant Body Butter
  • Jane Iredale PureLash Extender and Conditioner
  • Sachajuan Hair Repair
  • Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream
  • Bloom Green tea & White tea duo
  • Etat Libre D'Orange Like This & Rien perfume 

I can't wait to try them all out and will let you know how I get on but I have a feeling these products are going to leave me feeling pampered and special and maybe a little bit yummier.

Over to you now. Please do join in and let me know about any products you recommend to others. Don't forget to add your name to the linky and grab my badge too:

wouldliketobeayummymummy

Karen x