User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Dear So and So .....

Monday 29 August 2011

Dear So and So .....

I have never joined in with this meme before but always enjoy reading the posts. So today after spotting one on twitter, I decided I would have a go myself. If you didn't know it is run by Kat over at 3 bedroom bungalow every Friday. I know I will be joining in more often.


Dear motivation,

Please come back as I appear to have lost you. I was doing so well on my diet and fitness plan but somewhere along the line I have had a blip. I know what I need to do but cannot do it without you. I need you so please stop hiding and come back soon.

Love Karen x


Dear children,

I really do love you both very much but please can we have less of the winging and tantrums. It really does hurt Mummy's head and makes my ear drums throb, as well as making me very grumpy. I would appreciate it very much.

Big squishy hugs and sloppy kisses

love Mummy xx



Dear house,

Please can you just clean yourself. I seem to spend a huge amount of time doing it but it never looks clean and tidy. Running after a husband and two children keeps me busy enough so I would appreciate it if you could just do this one little thing for me.

Karen x


Dear sun,

Please, please come out to play. This is meant to be the Summer. Living near the coast, I had visions of our family spending lots of sunny days at the beach with our buckets and spades. Instead you seem to have hidden for much of the summer and Husband has not got much leave left.

A forever hopeful Karen x


Dear baby/ toddler groups,

Please, please can you keep running in the Holidays. My girls like routine and love their groups. When you stop, the days feel long and Mummy is running out of ideas to fill them. This doesn't help with the winging and tantrums mentioned above.

Karen x


Dear So and So...

Of course I do not expect a reply, i'm just saying.

Karen x