User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Good Friends and Sunny Days

Friday 12 August 2011

Good Friends and Sunny Days

I have been neglecting my blog a bit for the past few days because we have had friends to stay and have been having too much fun.

Coming down to the South Coast of Devon, they feel like they have been away on holiday and we feel as though ours has finally started.  We have really enjoyed showing them the local areas and it has reminded us how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful part of the country. We have been to several beaches, enjoyed too much wine and food and the children have enjoyed all playing together. Definitely a successful break for all of us.

Rather than bore you with all the details I thought I would show you some photos:


As you can see we have had great fun.

Fiona also wants to start blogging after seeing how much enjoyment I am getting out of it.  I had great fun giving her advice and helping her out with a few things. I will let you know the link once its up and running!

In the meantime, I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine too.

Karen x