User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: More Than Just A Card

Friday 26 August 2011

More Than Just A Card



Meet Mister Waffley. He is a lovable, fun and adventurous Little character who has lots of stories to share. I have been fortunate enough to be introduced to him and wanted to share this with you.

Now I love buying cards for the special people in my life, whatever the occasion. For some it is all about the words but for me it is all about the picture. I absolutely love buying cards with cute pictures on them. I was therefore delighted to be asked to review a range of greeting cards by Smiley Eyes.

Smiley Eyes are a new Company based in South Wales. They currently have a small range of unique, high quality products including greeting cards, notecards, posters and prints but will be rapidly expanding over the next few months to include Christmas cards, notebooks, bookmarks and eventually story books. All products are produced locally, something this Company are very proud of.

I was sent a selection of six gorgeous greeting cards to review, each featuring the lovable Mister Waffley:




What I really like about these cards is the size and quality of them. Bigger than the average card in a high street shop, they are hand drawn and digitally printed onto high quality, A5 glossy white card. Definitely something I would happily send to the special people in my life. They look expensive yet cost a very reasonable £2.2o each.

Inside each card you will go on to find a short story about the characters adventurous exploits. A lovely touch I think:



Personally, I believe these cards are pretty special. You can just tell they are made with love as well as attention to detail. They really are very cute and I can't wait to discover more of their products.

To find out more and meet the other characters then check out www.smileyeyes.co.uk for yourselves. Also watch this space for more reviews/ giveaways.

Thank you Smiley Eyes and good luck with your growing business.

Karen x