User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Sisterly Love

Thursday 1 September 2011

Sisterly Love

Poppy aged 3 years

Rosie 14 months
Today I took Poppy out for some quality time alone. Rosie stayed home with her Daddy whilst Poppy and I went and enjoyed some girls time.  We went for a lovely long walk, had our hair done, browsed the shops and enjoyed an ice cream by the water front. It was lovely. I thought she deserved some proper quality time before starting Pre-School next week.

She really enjoyed herself but on the way home she said "why aren't Daddy and Rosie with us?". I explained that we were having some Mummy/ Poppy time together. I asked if she was having fun and she said "yes but I miss Rosie".  Aaaahh my heart nearly melted and I brought her home quickly then.

My little girls are gorgeous and the way they look at each other and play really makes me smile.  I hope they continue to be close as they grow older. I love having a Sister to share things with and I hope my two will be as close as we are.

Karen x