User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: A Family Weekend

Tuesday 11 October 2011

A Family Weekend

I have just got back from a long weekend with my family.  My Sister and her little boy as well as me and my girls all met at our parents house in the middle.

We have all enjoyed a wonderful few days together, a few more than we were supposed to after my car broke down (you can read about it here).

My Sister is due to have another baby in three weeks time so it was lovely to catch up with her and of course my gorgeous little Nephew who is growing up fast.

The children had great fun together so I wanted to share this:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

Its such a shame we don't live closer.

 Karen x