User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Lush Bath Ballistics - Scary Or Yummy?

Saturday 22 October 2011

Lush Bath Ballistics - Scary Or Yummy?

I was thrilled to arrive home today to a new bath ballistic sent to me by the lovely people at lush. This is a new one to celebrate Halloween and is called Skullduggery.




My regular readers will know that I am a huge fan of lush products so having been up last night with a teething baby, I couldn't wait to get in the bath tonight to test it out.


I must admit, if I had seen this in the shop I probably would have not picked it out because it is not pink and girly looking. However, I am so glad I got to try it and would definitely pick it out now.


It smells heavenly, pretty sweet and candy like. Perfect for this girly girl!  The smell lingers on your skin long after you get out of the bath whilst leaving it  feeling silky smooth to the touch....perfect!


I love Lush products and would recommend them to all Mummy's who want to feel a bit yummier. Once the little ones are in bed fill yourself a bath, drop in a bath ballistic and relax.....lovely. A great way to settle back and recharge the batteries.


There is nothing scary about the price either. At only £2.75 its a little treat that wont cost the earth.


Other products in the range include :

Calacas shower jelly (£2.95)

Lady Catrina Soap (£2.95)

The soap in particular looks gorgeous and I can't wait to try it.


So there you go, more great  products which will make us Mummy's feel a little bit yummier!




Karen x


I was sent one skullduggery bath ballistic for the purpose of this review, but all words and opinions are my own.