User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Thinking Slimmer Has Made My Trousers Fall Down!

Monday 24 October 2011

Thinking Slimmer Has Made My Trousers Fall Down!

So its Monday again and time to report how I am doing with my weight loss.  I have ditched all diets and am purely listening to my Thinking Slimmer slimpods:


After a great a start where I lost 10 1/2 pounds in four weeks I haven't actually lost any this week but I can report that my body is changing shape to the extent that my jeans actually fall down. Not a good look but a very good feeling. I am very definitely back in my size 12s again and this time I am going to stay in them!

I have also noticed that my thinking around food is changing too, I am eating smaller portions, saying no to snacks and going for yoghurt's rather than puddings!  I even made a carrot cake rather than a gooey chocolate one, when Poppy wanted to do some baking this week.

I  am sure I will lose next week.

I have started think that I would like to get back into exercising again this week so watch this space. I am not going to set myself any unrealistic goals though, I am just going to see what happens.

I am feeling really good about losing weight this way. No diets, no excessive exercising, no restricting myself. I eat what I want, when I want but am finding that tends to be healthier meals at meal times. I really do not want my girls to grow up seeing me on a diet all the time so I am going to keep using my slimpods every evening and see what happens.

You will have to come back next week to see how I am doing.



Karen x