User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Thinking Slimmer Is Working!

Monday 17 October 2011

Thinking Slimmer Is Working!



Okay so I have ditched all diets and instead am listening to my drop two jeans sizes and chocoholic cure slimpods from Thinking Slimmer. I listen to them every night before I go to sleep.

In the first week I lost an amazing 8 pounds, the second I lost 2 pounds and this week I lost 1/2 a pound. A total of 10 1/2 pounds in 3 weeks.

Although it is only a very small amount this week I am still pretty chuffed with myself. You see, its that time of the month. Usually I would eat lots of chocolate, feel bloated and yucky and gain several pounds. So I am actually quite happy with a 1/2 pound loss, that's not bad at all.

Even more amazing is the way my thinking patterns are changing around food.  This weekend Husband came home. I filled the fridge, cupboard and fruit bowl with ingredients to make delicious home cooked meals for the family.  Meals like Chicken casserole, Lamb in mint sauce, Chicken with apricot and apple curry and even a roast dinner. However, Husband was a bit disappointed to find no beer, treats or snacks...whoops!! It had not even occurred to me to buy treats.  We were both amazed at this. Usually I would buy a bottle of wine or two, some beer, chocolate and tasty pudding...not this week.

That stone I put on over the summer is almost gone and I haven't dieted, done any exercise or restricted myself in any way! 

So there you have it, my thinking patterns are changing, I am losing weight and I am feeling good! I still have a bit to lose but am confident I will do it with the help of Thinking Slimmer and my slimpods.

This post is part the weekly weight loss blog hop. If you are a Mum who wants to lose her tummy then feel free to join in, we are a very lovely and supportive bunch.



Karen x