User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: 10 Questions

Sunday 6 November 2011

10 Questions


I have been tagged by the lovely Wendy over at Inside The Wendy House in 10 Questions. A great way for us Bloggers to all get to know each other.


The rules of the game are:
1) Answer the 10 questions
2) Tag someone to do the same
3) Come back to my original blog post and comment that you have done so in order for us to find out who has been tagged and therefore find out more about our fellow bloggers!

So here we go!

1: Describe yourself in seven words:
Girly, dizzy, Mummy, loyal wife and friend

 2: What keeps you awake at night?
Nothing, I like my sleep and apart from getting interrupted by my eldest needed a wee I get straight back in bed and fall asleep again. I am lucky that Husband doesn't snore, girls sleep through and we live in a quiet area.

3: If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?
ooohhh I would love to be able to swim/dive with dolphins, not in one of the enclosed spaces but in the wild like you see celebrities doing on those nature programmes. I would therefore love to be someone who does this just for a day! 

4:  What are you wearing now?
A purple fat face dress and tights. I feel pretty but casual! 

5:  What scares you?
Lots of things scare me like spiders, worrying about my girls but the thing that has been scaring me the most lately is what if something happened to me? This isn't as self obsessed as it sounds. What I mean by this is that Husband has been working away a lot recently, I live in an area where I don't really know my neighbours, have to arrange to meet friends and drive to them and don't have relatives close by either. If I fell over and hit my head, passed out or whatever, who would know and how long would it take for someone to realise something was wrong. I have two young girls who rely on me completely so what would happen to them? It has scared me to the extent that I have told the Teachers if poppy doesn't turn up to School something is wrong and I have taught Poppy about dialling 999.


6:  What is the best and the worst thing about blogging?
I only started blogging at the end of January when my Husband was away with work and it has exceeded all expectations. I thought I was writing a journal that my family would see, I never expected anyone else too look, this whole support network and the purpose that it has brought to my life. I am really enjoying it and my blog is now a big part of me and who I am! I only wish I had started blogging earlier. 

The worst thing is how much time it takes up. Of course no one makes you write anything or puts pressure on you to write but its so addictive that sometimes I neglect other things like exercise, ironing, housework etc to do it.

7:  What was the last website you looked at?  

I have been flicking between my blog, twitter and ebay tonight. Due to my Husbands job there are always parties and balls I need dresses for. I have recently discovered that ebay is a fantastic place to pick up a bargain. The only thing is I am rubbish at bidding and keep getting outbid. 

8:  If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Just one? The list is pretty long but for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be thinner! Although I am a size 12 at the moment I still have a stone and a dress size to go and then hopefully I will be happy!

9:  Slankets Yes or No!?
Sorry Wendy but a definite no for me, I did have a good giggle at you using one though! I must say I do wear fluffy bed socks and am often seen cuddled up on the sofa with a fleecy blanket (Husband calls it my Granny blanket) but I could just not go that one step further and wear a Slanket!

10: Tell us something about the person who tagged you?
An inspirational Women who has recently lost a lot of weight and is getting her life back. She has a fantastic blog and I met her briefly at CyberMummy when I looked pretty scary after letting the hairdresser in the powder room lose on my hair. He made it all big and wavy and it was not me at all but am looking forward to meeting her again soon xx


Karen x