User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Gallery - Something I Am Proud Of

Wednesday 23 November 2011

The Gallery - Something I Am Proud Of

I have thought and thought about what I could use for this weeks gallery topic but kept coming back to my family.

Husband and I tried for years to have children and thought that it might not ever happen. Now we have each other and our two beautiful little girls and I couldn't be happier or prouder.

My husband is a fantastic husband and Dad. I know he will always be there for all of us. He always makes me laugh. Whatever he decides to do or learn he does really well like his photography. He has taught himself and is brilliant. I love that he has taken some gorgeous family shots which I am proud of. These are just a few of the ones he has taken:


Poppy is my eldest, now at  3 she is turning out to be a gorgeous, clever little girl who cares about others. Everyday she appears to be leaning something new. Next month I will be the proudest Mummy ever watching her perform at her first ballet show and watching her in her first nativity play as a Sheppard:


At 16 months, Rosie is turning out to be a cheeky little monkey and a bit of a character. No longer a baby, she is my gorgeous little girl. She is currently doing really well with learning new words and talking. Everyday she makes me smile.


Every time I look at my family my heart swells with love and pride and I know I am a lucky lady. They are what I am proud of most!

For more entries head over to sticky fingers:



Karen x