User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: I'm A Celebrity Meme For Mums

Wednesday 23 November 2011

I'm A Celebrity Meme For Mums

This really is the week for meme's. I have been tagged into another one from New Mum Online and this one is called  I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Blogger Fun. It was started by Kate on Thin Ice.




The rules are as follows

1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same
3) Come back to me and tell me you have done the questions and answers.


So jumping straight in:

1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”


When I am not being listened too or ignored. I do not want to be one of those Mums or Wives that nags and shouts but sometimes when no one listens to me I would love to scream "Get me out of here". I wonder what sort of reaction that would get!

2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?


I am a bit of a tidy freak so would happily help keep the camp tidy. I am also friendly and approachable so would be a lovely person to chat to or confide in.

3. How are you likely to annoy people if your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?


I am a bit giggly and silly so I could easily annoy boring people. 

4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?

My diet is pretty bland, I am a very fussy vegetarian and don't like anything to rich. I cant remember what the worst thing I have ever eaten is but smelly cheeses, anything buttery and sprouts are all at the top of list.

5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?



It would have to be my slimpod as I would be lost without it. It would help me relax, fall sleep easily and unlike the others, not worry about food!

6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?


I jumped into a pool and waterfall in the middle of the Brunei jungle. Looking back now it could have had anything in it including snakes!

7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?


My children and Husband, it would be hard to leave them behind

8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?



It would have to be someone who could make me laugh!

9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?


All the creepy crawlies, snakes, rats shall I go on? I couldn't do it myself

10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?


I would have to give my family huge hugs and kisses and then jump into a hot shower!


11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. 



New Mum Online has been pretty quiet for months but it appears she is back on track now.  I have been following her blog and journey as a new mum since I started blogging and met her at CybermMummy 2011, she is lovely and has a gorgeous little boy who is the same age as Rosie.


I am now tagging:


@mummydaddyme
@Mummyandbeastie
@jessies_online

Karen x