User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Mummy's Weekend Off

Monday 14 November 2011

Mummy's Weekend Off

In case you missed my post on Friday, this Mummy has just enjoyed her first weekend off!  


I enjoyed a wonderful weekend with my Sister and her family.  I got to meet my new little nephew who is absolutely perfect and enjoyed lots of precious baby cuddles. I also got to see my other Nephew and enjoyed lots of lovely time with him too.  It really was perfect:



On the day I arrived I was also lucky enough to see the lovely Hannah and her son (Mummy and the Beastie) too.  I haven't seen her since CyberMummy so it was great to catch up. She is looking fabulous with her teeny, tiny bump and Beastie is very cute too. He played very well with my little Nephew!


I even got to go shopping and with no children or pushchair it was a real treat.  Devon is very pretty but the shops are terrible and for a shopaholic very disappointing.  Therefore shopping in Kingston was heaven.


I treated my girls to a few new things from my favourite shop Jojo Maman Bebe. I went slightly mad and brought vests, tops, dresses and cardigans for them both but they are both despertae for some Winter clothes. I have my eye on a few more dresses so if relatives want to buy Christmas presents and are stuck for ideas i will be able to point them out:



This dress really is gorgeous so I brought them one each. They come in lots of colours including a lovely purple.


I brought this one for Poppy. It has pink stiching and is very cute.


I brought this pretty pink cardigan for Poppy and the matching dress too. They didn't have Rosie size or she would have had one too. Instead I managed to get her this one:



She already has a few skirts and dresses that will look perfect with it so she will look very cute.


Rosie looks gorgeous in this colour and these long sleeve vests will look fantastic under her pinafore dresses.

I also got to treat my Sister to a delicious Starbucks.  I enjoyed a very yummy peppermint hot chocolate and skinny blueberry muffin.  It was really good and a very nice treat!


Husband managed with the girls perfectly well without me. They all missed me and I of course missed them too but he did really well. When he collected me from the Station, the girls were dressed lovely, their hair wasn't quite the same but he had made a good effort, he had left a casserole in the oven and the house was reasonably clean and tidy. I was suitably impressed.


I am actually feeling a little refreshed after having a weekend away but  was ready to see my family again! I won't be doing it again in a hurry but it was really lovely.


Karen x