User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Pyjamas For Yummy Mummy's

Saturday 12 November 2011

Pyjamas For Yummy Mummy's

I must admit since having children my nightwear has changed. There was a day when my draw was full of little babydoll nighties and silk cami sets but nowadays it is a mix and match of old pyjama bottoms and tops that have seen better days. Sad but true.

I was therefore delighted to receive a gorgeous new pair of pyjamas from Charlotte and Co.



As soon as I opened the parcel I was excited. They came wrapped inside a silky bag which gave an immediate feeling of luxury and made me feel special:


Perfect for presents this Christmas.

Super soft brushed cotton, means that as well as looking good they are also very comfortable and warm. Perfect now the evenings are cooler. Sizes are generous and they come in a variety of colours and patterns too, so there really is something for everyone:


I love the pretty flower ones I was sent but if pyjamas aren't your thing and unlike me you still buy negligees, you will be pleased to know they stock them too!

I could not wait to get in mine and was thrilled with the way they fitted and felt on .


These pyjamas are very comfortable as well as stylish and best of all they are warm and cosy too. They get a big 9/10 from me. I am also going to readdress my nightwear situation. Every Yummy Mummy needs nice nightwear!

Come back next Saturday for more beauty, fitness and fashion products and accessories guaranteed to make you feel more yummy!



Feel free to leave your beauty, fashion or fitness tips below.

Karen x