User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Sneak Preview Of The Pink Lining Spring/ Summer 2012 Collection

Thursday 17 November 2011

Sneak Preview Of The Pink Lining Spring/ Summer 2012 Collection

All Mummy's deserve a Pink Lining bag to make them feel yummy! I myself am a total fan of Pink Lining and their very gorgeous bags. I have had my Yummy Mummy bag for a while now and am still as in love with it as I was when I wrote this.


Pink Lining are going to be announcing their new collection next week but I am very excited to be able to offer you a sneak preview here first.




These bags really are the best. They are very practical as well as stylish and come in a variety of styles and materials. I want to share with you today some of the new designs and fabrics they are introducing. They are going to be popular so you might want to pre order.


First, for all of you whom now have toddlers rather than babies, Pink Lining are going to introduce the new Mini Yummy Mummy:


Birds and Bows


Just because you no longer have a baby doesn't mean you are ready to go back to a tiny handbag yet! There is still far to much to carry around with you. This bag is perfect. Smaller than the others, it has a changing mat that fits in the back, enough room for nappies, snacks, toys and other essentials and very importantly a front zip pocket for Mummy things such as keys, phone and wallet. Fantastic!


The next one is the very gorgeous twins bag. This is soo gorgeous its making me want twins (Well almost)!


Dragon Fly


Designed to be extra spacious, it has four bottle pockets instead of two and extra nappy pockets as well.  It also has other clever space saving improvements like the changing matt fits in the back zip pocket to save room in the main section of the bag and there is a divider in the middle of the bag that separates the bag into two sections. Perfect for two! The front zip pocket is larger than usual too, so you really should be able to fit everything you need in this one.


Finally is the very lovely Poppins Bag:


Pink Butterflies


This is the same as the Dancing on Air bag from this Season. The only change is the front canvass pocket material is the new wipe clean fabric which all new bags are made of. 


I am loving the new pink butterflies fabric too, it is so pretty and girly and very me!

So just when I thought I was still in love with my bag, Pink Lining introduce new fabrics and designs to make me think I need another. 

If you yourself want to get your hands on a gorgeous bag for yourself or a friend then you might be interested to know that Pink Lining will be holding a huge Sample Sale! Yes you read that right a sample Sale where hundreds of bags will be on offer!

The sale will be taking place December 2nd and 3rd. It will be held at the Pink Lining Headquarters 13 Bramley Rd, The Phoenix Brewery, London, W10 6SP.  I so wish I lived  nearer!




Happy Shopping

Karen x