User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Keep The Pounds Off Over Christmas With A free Slimpod

Monday 5 December 2011

Keep The Pounds Off Over Christmas With A free Slimpod

I think you all know by now that I have ditched the diet and instead am losing weight and feeling great with Thinking Slimmer and their magic slimpod's. For the past month I have maintained the same weight but I have continued to change shape and like the results I am seeing.





After all I have been through these past few months and how good I am feeling, I do not want to lapse this Christmas. I was recently shocked when I read that on average we eat around 7000 calories between Christmas and Boxing day and will put on around half a stone, that's pretty disgusting when you think about it! 


Well this year we don't need to worry about that.


As a special gift to you this Christmas,  I've teamed up with my friend Sandra at Thinking Slimmer to bring you a fabulous ‘Keep The Pounds Off Over Xmas' Slimpod download worth £29.99. It will mean you try out a slimpod for yourself and eat, drink and be merry this Christmas without having to worry about your waistline.




If you are unsure about what a slimpod is they are special voice recordings which use a unique hypnosis method to retune the mind to eat less. You listen for just 10 minutes a day and don't need to diet or count calories. 

Sandra, a Harley Street hypnotherapist,  says: “You’ll still be able to enjoy yourself but the Slimpod will make you want smaller portions of everything. No matter what diet you’ve been on before Christmas, our Slimpod downloads will look after your waistline for you. The great thing is there’s no willpower involved. You get on with enjoying Christmas while your mind gets on with controlling your weight."
  
 From December 4th an Xmas Slimpod MP3 download can be yours instantly if go to the Thinking Slimmer Facebook page and click the Like button. You will be shown a special code which gives a 100% discount at the ThinkingSlimmer.com checkout on the 'Keep The Pounds Off Over Xmas' MP3 product.

 You will also be entitled to free VIP membership of the Thinking Slimmer club, with no obligation to purchase anything, as well as full online access to over 450 pages of articles and videos on food, fashion and fitness. There's also a recipe club with pages of healthy meal ideas.



I have picked up mine already, anything to help keep me on the straight and narrow over the festive period. 


I wouldn't usually advertise on my MUMenTUM post but I just want everyone to feel as good as I do, so would like to share this fantastic opportunity with you.






Karen x