User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Bump Diary -16 Weeks

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Bump Diary -16 Weeks




Wow, 16 weeks already. Its going pretty quickly.

Apparently my baby is now the size of an avocado:


He or she almost 10cm long already and weighs about 100g.

This is another little video to show you how my little one should be developing:




Fingers crossed everything is ok.

I am feeling ok.  Not great, just ok. Generally I am fine but I have been having quite  a bit of indigestion and queasiness. I am also extremely tired. Its probably been worse this week because I have had a bit of a cold. Sneezing and coughing is not great when you are 16 weeks pregnant either!!

I have been trying to eat as best as I can, but its not easy when everything makes me feel sick. Eating little and often like mid morning and afternoon snacks seems to help . I am also making sure I drink plenty and of course am taking my vitamins.

Still not obviously pregnant I feel bigger and have treated myself to some new maternity jeans and leggings. I do need a bit of a bigger bump though as they are a little big right now but I am sure they wont be for long.

I did watch One Born Every Minute the other night and it terrified me! I know I have been through it twice before but Rosie's birth was pretty traumatic and I am quite scared about actually giving birth again. With two babies going overdue, weighing 9.5Ibs each I am really hoping this one is early and much smaller!

Overall I am pretty happy with the way things are going. If I could just get rid of the indigestion and queasiness I might even start glowing and that would be nice.

Karen x