User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Feel Good With Regis Salons And Designline Products

Sunday 5 February 2012

Feel Good With Regis Salons And Designline Products

You may remember back in November I helped Regis Salons to launch their new face.


In return for my help I was treated to a gorgeous cut and colour in December which I was really pleased with:


On top of this I was also sent a lovely box of goodies to trial to help keep my hair in good condition and the colour looking fresh. These included:

Designline Colour Care Shampoo
Designline Colour Care Conditioner
Designline Fiji Therapy Styling Oil
Designline Powder Boost

All are available from Regis Salons Nationwide


I do like to look after my hair and often buy products from hair salons. They tend to make it feel much nicer than the ones you can just buy off the shelves in your supermarket. However, costing that bit more, I do not always feel as though I can justify it and I know other Mums feel like this too.

Having now been using these products for a month I can give you my honest opinion.

The shampoo is a lovely thick consistency and produces a lovely lather too. It has a nice smell.....not too overpowering or sickly.  It also washes out easily, leaving behind the feeling of lovely clean hair.

The conditioner also had a lovely consistency. Although quite thick it does not feel greasy in any way, actually it feels quite  light. It rubs in easily and washes out well, leaving behind no residue or feeling of greasiness.  

You do not need to use much of these products - a little goes a long way. I have been using them 2-3 times a week and mine have just run out now. Together, I must admit they have helped keep the colour very shiny looking and my hair does feel in very good condition too.

Fiji Therapy Styling oil Apart from shampoo, conditioner and a little smoothing lotion, I am not usually one for using many products. I was therefore a little unsure about putting an oil in my hair. I didn't have to worry though as you only need to use a very tiny bit. You use it on wet hair to help heal, protect and add shine. I actually quite like it and once my hair has been straightened, the shine on my hair makes the highlights stand out even more.

Powder Boost I have not used a product like this before but you do literally just tap a little over the root area and massage with your finger tips to add instant volume. A bit different and much easier/ quicker than back combing or hanging your head upside down whilst spraying lots of hairspray (yes I have tried both of these in the past). I have used this product the least as nowadays I tend to go for the straightened look. However, I have tried it and it works.

I have really enjoyed using these products and would have no hesitation in buying them again. I would recommend them to others too. It really is worth treating yourself and if your hair looks good, you will feel good too.

Karen x