User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Gallery - Landscapes

Wednesday 22 February 2012

The Gallery - Landscapes

I love joining in with the Gallery. It gives me an excuse to trawl through some of my old photos as well as my latest ones.

This weeks topic is Landscapes.

Before children Husband and I went on some amazing holidays and our favourite sunny destination has to be the Maldives.We love the no news/no shoes way off life and totally relax.

We have actually been really lucky to go back twice since and love it. Its truly beautiful. This is one of my favourite pictures, we actually have it on out wall. It really was that peaceful:



I couldn't resist putting a few pictures of Canada in too. We lived there for two years and the landscapes were truly amazing.  This one was taken on the way to Lake Louise. I love the colour of the water and the snow capped mountains in the background:

Here we are with Poppy aged 8 months at Lake Louise. It was actually a warm sunny day so Poppy was more than warm enough. We had literally just put our jackets on to have this photo taken:


Again we have it on our wall.

Finally, it has been pointed out to me that I am lucky enough to live in a beautiful part of the country, South Devon. Therefore I have added in a picture I took a few weeks ago:



To check out more beautiful Landscapes head over to The Gallery.




Karen x