User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: In The Mood For Florals

Thursday 23 February 2012

In The Mood For Florals

With two little girls and a very girly Mummy, we are getting all excited about Spring and the promise of warmer weather. To celebrate we are getting in the mood for florals.

Despite being very feminine, you would not believe it from looking at our house. I  have tried to keep it fairly neutral for the Husbands sake. However, now I am in the mood to girly it up a bit!

I love Next for home accessories and at the moment have a range of their blue and teal cushions and accessories. I like the idea of introducing a bit of pink into the room to brighten it up and add some much needed personality, so have my heart set on these beautiful canvass prints:

Husband needs a little convincing though.

To go with them i'd love a few pink cushions and throw like the ones below. I love the idea of the flower cushion carrying on my floral theme:


For the bedroom I would love this pretty bed linen set, its gorgeous:


As for our wardrobes, well I am currently eighteen and a half weeks pregnant and  recently purchased these gorgeous, comfy jeans. I am now eyeing up this pretty floral top to go with them:


and for the girls, well how cute would they look in either of these beautiful floral dresses:



Spring is coming so are you in the mood for florals and if so how will you wear yours?


Karen x