User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: A Lazy Sunday and Trip To The Toy Shop

Sunday 12 February 2012

A Lazy Sunday and Trip To The Toy Shop

Today I needed to nip out to Sainburys to get a few bits so took Poppy with me.  Husband stayed at home to look after Rosie whilst she napped so it gave Poppy and I a bit of time to ourselves.

First we got the bits we needed including plenty of supplies to do some baking next week.

Next we headed off for refreshments. Poppy had a smoothie whilst I had this very naughty looking hot chocolate:


Poppy looked at it and said "wow Mummy, That is the biggest babyccino I have ever seen". It did made me giggle.

Next we dawdled around Dartmouth for a bit browsing the shops and ended up in our favourite toy shop.  Poppy had been so good I decided to spoil her and treated her to this gorgeous little jewellery box. She has been after one for ages and this one was adorable:


Of course you cant buy for one and not the other so Rosie was treated to this gorgeous soft rabbit, much to her delight when she woke up:


The day was topped off with a lovely roast dinner cooked by Husband.

All in all another lovely Sunday.

Karen x