User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: My Bump Diary - 19 Weeks Pregnant

Tuesday 28 February 2012

My Bump Diary - 19 Weeks Pregnant

I am now 19 weeks pregnant so almost halfway there. I am also starting to feel very pregnant.



This week my baby is apparently the size of a mango:


That's approximately 14.2cm and weighing 240g. Pretty impressive! My bump is bigger than a mango though! Honestly I don't know where its come from but I have definitely changed shape in the past few weeks. Maybe I will post a photo next week.

I have been feeling lots of movement and Husband can too. Its mostly in the evening but I guess I am too busy in the day with both girls to think about it.

I have finally given in and ditched my under wire bras and replaced them with some new maternity ones. I managed to get two pretty Hotmilk sets and love them!


It has been a pretty good week and overall I have been feeling pretty good...in fact I have had so much energy, I have not been able to stop cleaning and sorting.  I think the nesting has started really early.

I did over do it one day last week though and it resulted in me aching head to toe and having a mini melt down. I guess my hormones are all over the place, I knew I was being silly but I got myself in a state over mess and no-one listening to me. I guess I need to take it easy sometimes.

I have had some difficulty sleeping.  I can still sleep on my tummy for a while but get uncomfortable and end up swapping to side, then back, then tummy etc. Husband says I have been snoring too but ssshhh don't tell anyone. I guess I had better get used to it as it only gets worse as you get bigger.

I have also had pretty itchy skin all over. I had this with both girls and it got so bad I ended up with lots of  tiny red, sore spots all over my tummy and was prescribed steroid cream. Its not that bad at the moment but hoping it doesn't get as bad as it did with them. I have been using oil and lotions to help with this.

Apart form that everything is great. We find out next week if its a boy or girl and are all very excited. Poppy has her heart set on a little girl and has her names all ready! I just cant wait to know so I can buy him or her a little something and start getting organised.

Karen x