User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Pretty Little Things - Cute and Cosy Nightwear

Friday 10 February 2012

Pretty Little Things - Cute and Cosy Nightwear

As my regular readers will know I love all things pretty and have two gorgeous girly, girls who I love to dress up.

This linky from Mummy Daddy and Me Makes Three and Dear Beautiful Boy is therefore one I just have to join in with. Its a great place to showcase some of my favourite pretty little things.


This weeks topic is cute and cosy nightwear.

We have a lovely evening/bedtime routine in this house and I love it when the girls are all bathed and cosy in their clean pyjamas.  It was hard to choose just one piece of nightwear but in the end I selected this gorgeous dressing gown.

It is cream and pink and very soft and fluffy. The hood has little bunny ears and Poppy looks very cute it in it. She tells me its very warm and snuggly too.


Just gorgeous.

Each week they pick a fave picture and we are very proud to have been selected as last weeks best photo, winning the opportunity to display this badge:



Karen x