User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Pretty Little Things - Favourite Winter Accessory

Friday 3 February 2012

Pretty Little Things - Favourite Winter Accessory

For those of you who like me, love all things pretty, this is a fab new linky. This weeks topic is Winter accessories.


With two little girls it was hard  hard to choose just one favourite winter accessory but in the end I picked Rosie's hat.

This gorgeous knitted hat is a lovely dusty pink colour and  has a fleece lining so is lovely and warm. The crotched flowers on the front in dusty pink, bright pink and white. add a a very cute touch.

Although it was aged 3-6 months, it managed to fit her until she was 16 months! Then I finally gave in and brought her a new one. I loved it and so did she. I think you will agree its very pretty and most importantly it kept her head/ ears lovely and warm:


For more pretty little things head over to Mummy Daddy Me

I was really proud that Rosie's hat was picked as their favourite picture this week and so we are allowed to display this special badge:

.

Karen x