User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Pretty Little Things - Footwear

Friday 24 February 2012

Pretty Little Things - Footwear

Now I love shoes but I managed to resist all the gorgeous little baby ones and keep my little girls bare foot until they were able to walk properly. Apparently this is best!

Little Rosie didn't get her first pair until she was around 15 months.  She was able to walk long before this. I  just could not find the perfect pair so had to limit her to walking inside.

Eventually I did find some and I was really pleased with them:


These are not just any shoes. They are barefeet ones.  by Livie and Luca. Not only are they gorgeous, light, soft and flexible, they are also the next best thing to having bare feet!

As you can see Rosie loved them and couldn't wait to get and play:



Since then we have gone on to buy more for both girls:


They are totally gorgeous and the girls love them. They come in a range of bright funky colours so look good as well as being better for their feet. Everyone we sees comments on how pretty they are!



Karenx