User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: The Gallery - Colour

Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Gallery - Colour

This weeks Gallery topic is colour which as always is a title which is open to interpretation.

For me, I had to write about the colour pink.

A very pink and fluffy person myself I have been feeling as though our home does not reflect my personality. I guess I have been keeping it a bit more neutral for Husbands sake. Well since finding out we are expecting our 3rd little girl I have been sneaking more and more pink in to the house.

It started with some some new crockery and casserole dishes:


Then it was a sneaky cushion:



Then a few photo frames:



And of course bump needed some new dresses:



Luckily Husband tells me he doesn't mind too much as long as I don't go too mad and spend a fortune.

For more colours and interpretations of this topic, check out the gallery fr yourself.


.Karen x